* 2 cups dry couscous
* 1 medium zucchini, finely diced
* 1 red bell pepper, diced
* 1 can Garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 cup chopped peanuts
* 1/2 cup black olives, chopped
* 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
* 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
* salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place couscous in a bowl, add 2.5 cups of boiling water, mix, cover with a tight lid and let it stand for 7-8 minutes. After all water is absorbed, fluff couscous with the fork and let it cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine all chopped vegetables, peanuts, and parsley. Add couscous, balsamic vinaigrette, salt and pepper to taste.
Fresh, crunchy and super satisfying! Zucchini and peanuts are my favorite things in this salad and I had to stop myself from picking them out of all the other ingredients! You can try a different dressing with it, but I think that balsamic vinaigrette is just perfect for this salad.